2011年9月22日星期四

Pandora Charms Designers Give Insights apt the Art of Jewelry Making

What do you think good design is?
Good design is someone that arouses your curiosity, and something you might even fall brain over heals for. We have a pride institution for design in Denmark, and I detect that even although I might no ambition a particular piece of designer furniture in my own living room, I can still feel incited about, and obtain that "wow efficacy", from good design!

Charm Me, a popular Pandora Charm jewelry line discloses the trade secrets and expertise of two of its altitude Pandora designers, Lisbeth and Lone. The latter is a exercised goldsmith who has been with the corporation since 1996. She is thankful for the massive sum of freedom she has in crafting her design fancy into a remarkable piece of jewelry. Lone on the other hand,Opt For Mulberry Bags, is likewise a trained goldsmith who has been with the company since 1988. She is instrumental in defining the neatness of the productions offered. She considers her go as either prestigious and modern.

Where do you find your inspiration?
My inspiration comes from anywhere, from a wade in the city, to international form fairs, where I search more actively and try to create jewellery that is in tune with the periods. I am often creative by objects with a shape or pattern that I fair find magnetic like a paper pattern alternatively the shape of a vase which I can "translate" into jewellery.

Below are Lone's questions apt 3 answers about nice design, sources of inspiration and her own taste in jewellery.

Where do you find your inspiration?
At the moment, I am very inspired at the alphabetical shapes base in nature, and it is often the puny detail and more abstract shapes that grab my imagination. But often it is also the process itself that inspires me. I tend to bring out the fashion in the stuff on the basis of small rough sketches, and a shape can actually change a good deal meantime I'm working with it.

Today, they share some insights ashore jewelry-making, specifically Pandora charms. Lisbeth shares her sentiments above Pandora jewelry design.

What namely your favourite chip of Pandora jewellery?
I adore my gold ring with a beauteous rhodolite, for I truly think it suits me. But I am most proud of a catena of earrings that you can combine yourself. I adore the idea that each matron can use her own creativity to create accurate the couple she feels best suits her identity!

What do you meditation good design is?
Quality and good craftsmanship are some of the most major aspects to me! But whether I had to highlight one special artistic that I love and that has influenced a lot of good design, it would must be Scandinavian simplicity from its realization in classic Danish furniture craftsmanship, to the dominating look in present-day fashion.

Tiffany heart earrings,, ,,Tiffany necklaces on sale,Tiffany necklaces heart,

What is your preference piece of jewellery?
I once made a quite special gold ring with diamonds, and I've worn it immediately because the final seven annuals. I'm beautiful consistent to my jewellery and don't alteration it very constantly, yet PANDORA's fashionable earrings, Mix & Match, which you can incorporate for you favor, have taught me to experiment a bit extra. They give me the emancipation to be practical during the day and fancy in the nightfall.

没有评论:

发表评论